Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, November 14, 2011

Grandma.

I was planning on putting up some pictures of our new entertainment stand with info on how we did it this week, but a wrench was thrown into the plan on Thursday morning. I got a phone call from my dad telling me that my Grandma was dying. Cory and I packed up the car at 10pm, picked up my brother, and drove to St. Louis. We got there around 4AM, and after a quick nap, there was a whirlwind of activity. We all met with Hospice Care around 9:30 am, and by 5:30pm, Grandma was at home in her own bed, just like she wanted. Unfortunately we could not stay as long as we would've liked due to everyone's schedules, so we had to say our final good-byes the next morning. We'll be thinking of her over the next few weeks, but sadly, I'm sure we'll be making the trip back down very soon.

I Love You, Grandma!






No comments:

Post a Comment