Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Cheer

Happy December!

I am amazed that we don't have any snow yet. This is WISCONSIN! I hate cold weather, but once the calendar turns to December 1st, I am ready for snow! I've been slacking a little on posting regularly, but that's (hopefully) about to change. I'm going to be posting every day until Christmas with something festive. Warning: some may be boring, and you probably don't care, but I promise I'll have a couple tutorials or something to help bring some Christmas cheer into your homes, too :)

Christmas Cheer #1: Well, day one isn't very exciting. However, we are hosting Christmas at our house for the first time ever, so we a have a lot to get ready. Here's what went down at our house today:
1. Order stockings for everyone
2. Order lights for the tree
3. Turn on the Christmas Music!

There are still a lot of things on our Christmas to-do list, so hopefully we'll have more exciting Christmas Cheer for you soon! (If anything, maybe this post will make you feel better about how much further along in your decorating you are-ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment