Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Cheer #9: Rein-Beers!

This is one of my favorite posts because I LOVED my rein-beers- they're so cute! I got the idea from LifeOfAModernMom (check out her post here). I decided to make them for a couple of Cory's friends and our brothers.

It was as simple as wrapping brown pipe cleaners around the tops (I cuts some up and wrapped them around the bigger ones to create the antler look), and then gluing on googly eyes and red pom-poms to make the faces. I didn't have a hot glue gun (I do now-Thanks, Babe!), so I used tacky glue and then let them sit on their backs overnight.

We got 6 packs of Leinenkugel's and mixed them up so everyone would get a variety (we also got a 6 pack of Woodchuck's Hard Cider for our gluten free amigos). We put them under the tree and everyone loved them!

This was my first attempt. I ended up changing the antlers a little bit.

Rein-Beers!

Sinatra wanted antlers, too. He was very "helpful".

Deer in the headlights with Rein-Beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment