Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Cheer #5: "Subway Art"

20 more days until Christmas! To get in the mood, I watched one of my favorite Christmas movies: Elf. One of my favorite Christmas quotes from the movie is "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear". I've been seeing a lot of "Subway Art" on Pinterest (follow me!), and I thought that I would make my own Christmas/Elf themed "art" to put up on our wall. I'm only halfway done, so I'll have to post more later, but here's what I have so far:

So I know it's not exactly like the normal "Subway Art" since all the lines are not the same length, but I like it. I think I'm going to add in a couple of designs to even it out a bit. Then I'll print it out, frame it, and viola! Super cheap Christmas decoration!

More cheer later!

No comments:

Post a Comment