Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Cheer #2: Stocking Stuffers

Happy Friday!

Most people are super excited about the weekend, but in our house, it just means that there is more work than usual. These weekend shifts are killer!


On a happier and more festive note, I started picking stocking stuffers for Christmas morning! It took awhile, but I'm excited to play Santa! Check them out after the jump! (Note to family: Please don't click the link! Santa presents are a "surprise"!)


Stocking Stuffers:

C: Boys are so difficult to shop for. He just recently became interested in football (thanks to me, ha), but is very outdoorsy and loves to rock climb. Here are my ideas for him:

  • SmartWool socks (he cannot get enough of them)
  • Glow in the dark Zombie mug from ThinkGeek (If you are looking for something to get a guy and are not familiar with ThinkGeek.com, trust me, you will find something there. 
  • Brew your own beer kit (okay, that won't fit in a stocking, but he really wants one)
  • Tiny photo album of 12 things I love about him (there has to be something romantic, right?)
  • Hot sauce (he puts it on everything)
  • Quickmilk Magic Straws (also from ThinkGeek- turns your white milk into chocolate- yes, I am aware that I am married to a 6 year old)
  • DunderMifflin T-shirt (because The Office is amazing)
  • Mini nerf gun (for battles)
  • Tazo green tea (He loves it, but always buys the cheaper stuff)
Mom: I love buying tiny gifts for Mom, because there are always little things that she would like to try or use, but never spends the extra money on them. Here's what I came up with for her:

  • Yarn or fiber (for her most recent knitting projects)
  • Camera Strap Cover (I think I'm going to make one- stay tuned for tutorial...probably)
  • House Key (She just hasn't gotten one for our house yet, so I'll get a pretty one)
  • Hand lotion
  • Homemade truffles
  • Pocket handwarmers (tutorial to come)
  • Coffee
  • Mug Cozy (hopefully tutorial to come)
  • Stitch holders
More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment